Oily Skin - Prone to Acne
Oily skin is prone to develop acne and has a complexion that:
Glows or shines
Has pimples, lumps
Has enlarged pores, often with blackheads
There are numerous wrinkles and fine lines
The top layer is thick with a glossy surface. Enlarged pores is often accompanied by the presence of blackheads. It has poor blood circulation and the skin may secrete in excessive amounts. Can be brought on by stress, nervous tension and hormonal disorders.
Its appearance usually improves during the summer months, which is related to the liquefying of the consistency of oily surface under the influence of heat. This makes it easier to flow over the surface of the skin and not blocking the pores.
Delicate, well-absorbed cream is recommended for daily care of oily, mixed and acne-prone skin.
Cream works in multiple directions:
- Drys out eczema
- Unlocks pores
- Dulls the skin for many hours
- Intensively moisturises and soothes
- It protects against UV radiation
It effectively removes blackheads, prevents new ones from forming, helps to counter acne marks, leaving the skin fresh and matte.
Directions for use
The cream is recommended to use every morning for cleansed facial skin. A small amount of cream should be spread over the skin and then gently pat with fingertips.
Operation of the cream results from the synergistic combination of the following components:
- Fresh infusion of willow – natural source of salicylates, which govern the process and facilitate exfoliation dynamic penetration of active substances responsible for maintaining an adequate level of hydration.
- Fresh yarrow infusion – natural source of azulene, choline, mineral salts mainly zinc – has anti-inflammatory, healing and bleaching effect.
- Kaolin clay – acts like a tissue extracting excess sebum from the pores and impurities.
- Jojoba oil – lightweight, leaves no greasy film on the skin, does not clog pores.
- Borage oil – a natural source of gamma-linolenic acid, the lack of which causes the disorder of the epidermal keratosis.
- D-panthenol, allantoin – reduce inflammation, accelerate the healing of the irritated skin.
- UVA / UVB filters provide protection against harmful external influences.
It contains no artificial colours, the colour of the cream comes from the natural infusion of herbs.
Infusion of Achillea Millefolium, Deoctum Salix Alba Bark, Cetearyl Alcohol, Borago Officinalis Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Glycerin, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Ceteareth-18, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Kaolin, Allantoin, Panthenol , Ascorbic Acid, Alumina, Simethicone, Parfum, Citronellol, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Acid DEHYDROACETIC Accelerate the healing of the irritated skin.